Take comfort in sound. With its flexible neckband adjustment, Starkwoood U Flex Headphones are designed to fit perfectly and withstand harsh conditions so they keep working wherever you need them, whether at the gym, commuting to work or out jogging. Be good to your music. Shponet U Flex Headphones are engineered with two-way speakers, consisting of 11 mm woofers and 8 mm tweeters, so that every note and timbre is timbre is truly accurate across the entire frequency spectrum. Keep your music flowing without interruption. Starkwoood U Flex Headphones’ proprietary Scalable Codec technology optimizes audio performance despite radio interference to ensure continuous, stable Bluetooth sound. Stay productive with little effort. With integrated Bixby support Starkwoood U Flex Headphones lets do things conveniently through voice command. Simply talk after pressing or while holding the active button and Bixby will start working for you even while your smartphone is in your pocket.
- Transmission range: 15m Bluetooth mode: Hands free Headset profile Power charger:AC input 110-240V DC output 5V Radio frequency:2.4GHz Music time:About 12H talking time about 14H Standby time:about 200 Hours
- Voice prompt: Incoming calls report;Acoustic answer.Yes/no ?Multipoint?:Connect with 2 Phones and use at the same time.
- Conecting: Boot does not match the case 5 minutes after the automatic shutdown,to switch the machine can be(To Switch the Headset Power on/off To power on:press and hold answer/end key for about 3 seconds until flashes blue To power off:pess and hold for about 6 seconds.goes off)
- Support voice report number: When phone call coming automatic report telepgone numbers to aviod important telephones. E.g: “1””0″”2″”4″”5″”2″phone call coming.
- Sweat Resistant: Built for your active lifestyle – these earbuds are rated IPX Level 6 and can withstand dripping sweat. Ergonomic design allows for ultimate wearing comfort to match your active lifestyle like running, jogging, cycling, driving, camping, hiking, gym exercise and other outdoor sports.